To mark our 50th year, we have produced a very special Limited Edition Professional 24 Trimmer. Only 200 of this exceptional product have been manufactured using the finest quality materials and precision engineered components, meticulously hand assembled by our team of skilled technicians to exact tolerances, to construct a precise, exceptionally reliable, ultra durable, lifelong trimmer.
Each Limited Edition Professional 24 Rotary Trimmer has it’s own numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
What’s so special about the Limited Edition Professional 24?
- -Distinctive “Heritage Gold” graphics
- -Silver Grey Baseboard for improved contrast
- -Ultra durable Sheffield D2 Tool Steel Flat Blade engraved with Rotatrim 50
- -Ultra durable Sheffield D2 Tool Steel Cutting Wheel
- -Stainless Steel Twin Guide Rails
- -Fine “Crosshair” paper size guides
- -2mm extra thick protective Baseboard edging
Along with the standard features of the Professional M Series that you are all accustomed to….
- -Cut up to 610mm (24”) A2 landscape.
- -Cut capacity of 3.0mm thickness for most flexible materials
- -Overload protection feature
- -User option to enable two-way cutting
- -Twin guide rails completely eliminate head swivel whilst delivering a smooth gliding action
- -Metal end frames and head
- -Solid laminate gridded baseboard with aluminium side rule and cursor
- -Transparent clampstrip for accurate work placement